AROUND CAPE ISLAND
DOLPHIN WATCH & SUNSET CRUISE
Departure Time6:30 PM
Sunset Dolphin TRIP DETAILS
Kids, teens, families and couples love the beach, but as the sun gets lower in the sky it is time to wind down. The perfect ending to your day is a relaxing cruise around Cape May. Search for bottlenose dolphins and check out the sights of Cape May, New Jersey. Round Cape May Point, past the Lighthouse and view the magic of Delaware Bay at Sunset.. Our trip is scheduled to catch the best of the evening light and offer the most chances at a beautiful sunset, from May to October.
Here is the Cape May Whale Watcher returning to Cape May, at the end of the trip.
Enjoy a cold or hot beverage from the ship’s snack bar. Ice cold draft or canned beer, wine by the glass or bottle and both signature and classic cocktails are available. Commentary from your naturalist/captain adds to your enjoyment along with some summer tunes. Pizza and Hot Dogs are included with a regular ticket. Ask about our Buffet Upgrade on select evenings before you reserve. (Buffet Upgrade must be purchased 24 hours in advance).
What's Included in the Weekend Cruise
- Parking at Miss Chris Marina
- Marine Mammals Guaranteed*
- Two Hour Trip aboard Largest and Fastest Boats in South Jersey
- ADA compliant boarding ramps, vessel and restrooms
- Free Pizza and Hot Dogs
- US Coast Guard inspected vessels for up to 405 Passengers
- Fully narrated history and nature cruise by experienced, licensed Captains and Naturalists.