DOLPHINS AROUND CAPE MAY
DOLPHIN WATCHING TRIP DETAILS
Experience Cape May in a whole new way! Join us aboard the Cape May Whale Watcher for the first trip of the day as we cruise around the island of Cape May, NJ. See Victorian homes, Cape May Lighthouse and many other points of interest as your Captain narrates the tour with historical facts provided by the Mid Atlantic Center for the Arts and Humanities. This Excursion is a great way to spend the morning before the beach with the children and the whole family.
Along the way, we will encounter the dolphins which have made this trip famous. See our local dolphins in their pristine environment and learn about their habits and habitat all while enjoying our large, comfortable super cruiser and continental breakfast, which is included.
What's Included on the Dolphin Cruise
- Parking at Miss Chris Marina
- Marine Mammals Guaranteed*
- Two Hour Trip aboard Largest and Fastest Boats in South Jersey
- ADA compliant boarding ramps, vessel and restrooms
- Free danish and coffee/juice
- US Coast Guard inspected vessels for up to 405 Passengers
- Fully narrated history and nature cruise by experienced, licensed Captains and Naturalists.