Dinner trip details
The Spirit of Cape May dinner cruise is perfect for any celebration, from a First Date, to a Family Get Together, to a Bachelorette Party to an 80th birthday party. Guests will enjoy top quality food, unparalleled bay views, including a stunning sunset, and dolphin sightings, all in one evening. Cape May Whale Watcher offers the finest food available, prepared by Lucky Bones Backwater Grill, aboard their large, clean vessel. We offer substitutions of our Admirals Buffet like Gluten Free Options and Vegetarian Options. Parents can opt for Free Pizza and Hot Dogs for children or upgrade to the full buffet for their little ones.
- Fresh Mixed Green Salad
- Hearth Baked Focaccia Bread
- Herb Encrusted Hand Carved Prime Rib au Jus or Slow Roasted Beef Short Rib
- Baked Chicken Breast with Mushroom Sauce or Grilled Chicken in a Balsamic Reduction
- Penne Pasta marinara with roasted vegetables* per request
- Farm Fresh Steamed Vegetables
- Mashed Potatoes
- Whipped Cream Cheese Cake* Gluten Free Option per request
Every evening between Mid-May to thru-September set sail at 6:30 p.m. and enjoy a family-oriented, fun for all atmosphere. Reservations are required for the dinner cruise New Jersey; must be reserved online by 12 p.m. the day of the trip.
What's Included On the Dinner Cruise
- Parking at Miss Chris Marina
- Marine Mammals Guaranteed*
- Two Hour Trip aboard Largest and Fastest Boats in South Jersey
- ADA compliant boarding ramps, vessel and restrooms
- View Our Menu
- US Coast Guard inspected vessels for up to 405 Passengers
- Fully narrated history and nature cruise by experienced, licensed Captains and Naturalists.